Anschutz Sports Pavilion

(ANSP)
1575 Irving Hill Rd Lawrence, KS 66045

The pavilion is named for Fred Anschutz, a 1933 alumnus who was its chief donor, and was dedicated Oct. 27, 1984. It houses practice areas for football, track, softball/baseball and soccer; the Ray Evans Football Field and Bill Easton Track practice areas; and the Shaffer-Holland Strength Center, superseded in March 2003 by the Anderson Family Strength and Conditioning Center.