Ellsworth Residence Hall

1734 Engel Road Lawrence, KS 66045

Built in 1963 as a men’s hall, it is named for Fred Ellsworth, a 1922 journalism alumnus who from 1924 to 1963 was secretary of the Alumni Association and editor of its Graduate Magazine. Remodeled in 2002-03, it houses about 580 men and women in two-person rooms, suites and studios.

580 men and women​