Shop Facility

1735 Westbrooke Drive Lawrence, KS 66047

This new concrete and brick building, completed in summer 2007, was designed by Kenneth O. von Achen Chartered Architects. It houses shops for electricians, plumbers and painters; a recycling transfer facility; warehouse storage; a boat-storage area for the Kansas Biological Survey; and a geophysics shop. The $3.7 million project included an addition to the Facilities Operations Warehouse to the south.