Grace Pearson Scholarship Hall

1335 Louisiana St. Lawrence, KS 66044

Funded by the gift of Joseph R. and Gertrude Sellards Pearson and named in memory of his niece, it is adjacent to and mirrors Douthart Hall, also designed by Raymond Coolidge of Topeka. The three-story brick building opened in fall 1955 as a women’s hall, but in fall 1960 it became a men’s hall. It has four-person suites and common living and dining areas.