KU Endowment Building

(KUEA)
1891 Constant Ave. Lawrence, KS 66047

KU Endowment, established in 1891, was the first foundation of its kind at a U.S. public university, and it remains one of the largest. It is independent and nonprofit and is the official fund-raising and fund-management organization for KU; it oversees gifts, bequests, endowments, property and other assets for the university.

For many years its headquarters were on the main campus, but in 1976 it moved to Irvin Youngberg Hall on west campus, a building named for the endowment's longtime executive secretary. The association’s staff and services continued to expand, and in April 1998 it moved to this building, a $5 million, 52,000-square-foot hall designed by Nearing Staats Prelogar Jones of Prairie Village.


Related Locations
Nearby Parking