Oliver Residence Hall

(OLV)
1815 Naismith Drive Lawrence, KS 66045
 

Opened in 1966 as a freshman women’s hall, it is named for the first chancellor, R.W. Oliver, in honor of the university’s centennial. It now houses 660 men and women, coed by wing, in two-person rooms. It has a dining center commons.

(Naismith Hall, across the street east of Oliver, is a private residence hall for men and women.)

 


Nearby Parking