Parker Hall

(PAR)
1930 Constant Ave. Lawrence, KS 66047

This building, also attached to Moore Hall, was dedicated March 26, 1968, as a U.S. Geological Survey facility. The USGS moved to other offices in 1989, and Parker now houses KGS offices including energy research and stratigraphic research. It is named for Glenn L. Parker, an alumnus and chief hydraulic engineer for the USGS 1939-46.


Related Locations
Nearby Parking