Public Safety Building

(PSB)
1501 Crestline Drive Lawrence, KS 66045
 

The KU Public Safety Office moved from Carruth-O’Leary Hall to the former Printing Services Building in the West District in spring 2006, after renovations.

The 32,000-square-foot building was designed by Glober & Newcomb of Topeka and opened in April 1968. Its warehouse is used to store catalogs and other publications and University Press books.

KU's entomological collections and staff offices are housed here.