Sellards Scholarship Hall

(SELL)
1443 Alumni Place Lawrence, KS 66044
 
One of the three scholarship halls funded by the 1945 gift of Joseph R. Pearson of Corsicana, Texas, and his wife, Gertrude Sellards Pearson, a 1901 alumna, it is named in honor of her family. The Georgian-style brick hall on the southeast edge of the Brynwood Manor estate opened in fall 1952. It houses 47 women in four-person suites.

Nearby Parking