St. Andrews Office Facility

1515 St. Andrews Drive Lawrence , KS

PKG Design Group of Lawrence built this 34,000-square-foot building in 1980 as the corporate headquarters for Maupintour Inc., an international travel agency. The university purchased it for $3.2 million in 1998 to consolidate its continuing education programs and offices. In 2014, after Continuing Education moved most of its programs to the Edwards Campus, it was renamed; it now houses Design & Construction Management, the Office of Institutional Research & Planning, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, and the Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute.


Nearby Parking