University Press

(UPKS)
2502 Westbrooke Circle Lawrence, KS 66045

The press, which publishes scholarly books for the six state regents institutions, other universities and scholars, dedicated this building on West Campus Oct. 11, 1991. Founded in 1946 specifically for KU but expanded in 1967 to other regents schools, the press had been housed in Stauffer-Flint and Carruth-O’Leary halls. This redbrick and stone building, designed by Ross & Gadgil of Overland Park, has 6,350 square feet and houses a staff of about 15. The press, which publishes about 50 books a year, specializes in American history, presidential and military history, social and political philosophy, and environmental studies.


Nearby Parking