University Press Warehouse

1501 S. Crestline Drive Lawrence, KS 66045

The one-floor press warehouse, which has 7,000 square feet, adjoins the Public Safety Building, southeast of the University Press.

It was designed by the Williams Huber Team of Lawrence and opened in 1990 to store books, catalogs and other university publications. The entomological collections and their curatorial staff have moved to the building.