Ekdahl Dining Center

1530 Engel Road Lawrence Lawrence, KS 66045
 
 

Opened in 1983 and now known as “Mrs. E’s,” it was named in 1993 for Lenoir D. Ekdahl, director of residence-hall food service for 35 years before her retirement in 1989. The three-level dining center for the 3,300 students in Daisy Hill residence halls adjoins Lewis Hall; it features food-court style service and seats about 700 diners. A $5 million renovation completed in August 2013 included new equipment and furnishings, new food stations and revamped menus and food service.


Related Locations